1/14/11

Family Pics Fall 2010

Photobucket


In November we had some pics taken of our girls and a few family pics by GE Photography (Gaylene Ekker Erwin). She is fantastic! She was so sweet with Chloe and Kinsey just loved her and as you can see, she is a GREAT photographer as well.


Photobucket


Kinsey was extremely cooperative which was great cause she usually has a mind of her own! We got so many great pics of her sweet smile, it has been hard to choose which one to get printed. We have had lots of comments about her curls, wondering how I make it do that! Ha! Water and hair spray is all it takes to keep her cute curls under control! She has really fun hair!


Photobucket


Chloe was about 6 weeks old when we got these pics taken. I am sure I am pretty partial, but gosh my girls are cute! Chloe let us bug her for a few hours and again, we got quite a few great shots of her! I am excited to get these pics up on the wall. The bad thing is that they grow up so fast and her pics are almost already outdated!
Photobucket
I wasn't sure about getting family pics taken so early after having a baby, but I decided that it was a good idea for our girls to have some pics later in life... I told Gaylene to shoot my skinny side. I love my family!

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

Some of you may be wondering why I am posting these family pics before I have even posted the pics from the hospital and such... I am getting to that. I guess my posts will be a little out of order for a while. Stay tuned... more pics to come!

1 comment:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Yeah for an update!! Your girls are so very cute! I love all the pics!