10/2/10

We are still alive!

So it has been such a long time since our blog has been up dated. So I figured I better put in a quick post to let everyone know what we have been up to. Oh and yes this is Kalen doing the posting by the way, so bare with me it might not go in the best of order. The end of June I started a new job out here in the basin, I work for a company called Newfield exploration. It is an oilfield company. I am an equipment operator for them, and basically do anything and everything for the company. It has been such a great change for our family, the extra income has been great, and the company is really great at taking care of their employees.





The 4th of July we stayed home this year.


They are just so cute!


The lil kiddie Rodeo in Neola. Kins got to go chase after bunnies. She was mad when it was all over. Because she didn't know she was supposed to pick one up. She thought she was supposed to just chase them around. But thank goodness she didn't get one because what would we do with a bunny.


Her cute little out fit that Mandy made for her for the Rodeo.

The middle of July I found myself getting my appendix out. It sure was a crazy experience. Good thing my new job had outstanding insurance that started the day I started my job.



For the 24th of July we went to Panguitch for the big celebration. They have kid races each year, and Kinsey won for the second year in a row. She's gotta be fast, look who her mommy is!


She is fast. Watch out mommy I think your track records might be broken someday!



On the way home from Panguitch we were able to stop in Monroe at my mom and dads new house and see all the Parsons side of the family.

August and September found us at many softball games, and Mandy getting more and more Pregnant. This pregnany has been a really hard one on her. She is such a trooper. I can't even begin to imagine all the pain she has been going through. She is now approaching 40 weeks prego!! CRAAAAZZZZY HUH!!! If Everything goes the way it sounds, we will have a new baby girl on October 5th. So mandy keeps going on long walks to try and put herself into labor, but I think all it does it hurt her really bad instead.

Kinsey just keeps us going. She is ready to be a big sister, she kisses mommies belly and tells her sister good night. She is so cute. I have to share maybe one of her funniest moments of the summer. Kinsey went with Mandy to one of her appointments early in September and this is how Mandy told the story.

Doctor is checking on mandy so she has kins up by her face to kins can't see anything.

Kins says: "Mommy can I have $30
Mandy: "$30!! What for?
In mean time doctor is laughing.
Mandy: "Doc stop laughing and be careful"
Kins: "I wanna buy something mommy"

Daddy after he hears the story: "Great it begins already for her begging for money, must take after her mommy"

Well there is a little up date for us for the last few months, I know I am leaving out a ton of stuff, but for now we gotta get the house straightened up because today might be the day for the baby to come.

No comments: