Kinsey LOVES to hold her baby sister. She asks to hold her all of the time and almost always wants me to take a picture. I didn't realize how many pics of her and Chloe I have in this same "pose". After getting them altogether and checking them all out, I had to laugh at each picture! They are pretty funny... Chloe has a funny look on her face in most of them.. see for yourself!
The first picture is Kinsey's first time holding her baby sister. I was pretty suprised how sweet and tender she was with her! I just love these pics.
The picture on the right is on Kinsey's birthday! I can't believe she is already 3!
Left: The girls during Thanksgiving. Chloe wasn't too happy about getting her picture taken.
Left: Matching holiday jammies. I LOVE finding matching outfits for my girls. Kalen thinks I am crazy cause we have SO much clothes for Chloe from Livi, Kinsey and some from Brielle, but I can't help buying those matching outfits.
Right: After meeting Santa at the golf course. Kinsey WAS NOT having that at all!
Left: Christmas Eve at Grandma & Grandpa's in Panguitch
Right: Christmas dresses. Kinsey picked her dress. She LOVES it. We have a hard time letting her wear it cause it leaves glitter EVERYWHERE!
Left: Christmas outfits. Too cute!
Right: Just another cute pic!






1 comment:
So so cute, you can really see how big Chloe is getting!
Post a Comment