ooooo, I just got some family pics done I'm gonna need you to make into a Christmas card! I LOVE the black damask christmas one.
Hey Mandy, I love your blog, and your Design Blog. I found you through Tabitha. Hope you don't mind. :O)As I said before, when this little one comes, I may just have to have you do my announcements. You are VERY talented!! LOVE IT!!
Mandy! I love the designs! You are so creative! If I ever have something worth "sending out" I'm totally using you!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ooooo, I just got some family pics done I'm gonna need you to make into a Christmas card! I LOVE the black damask christmas one.
Hey Mandy, I love your blog, and your Design Blog. I found you through Tabitha. Hope you don't mind. :O)
As I said before, when this little one comes, I may just have to have you do my announcements. You are VERY talented!! LOVE IT!!
Mandy! I love the designs! You are so creative! If I ever have something worth "sending out" I'm totally using you!!!
Post a Comment