10/26/09

Going Private

Hey everyone! First of all, I have been a slacker- ok! I have been busy with life and I haven't gotten around to blogging lately, but I will... SOON!

Secondly, we have decided to make our blog private to family and friends. If you like to read our blog, leave a comment with your email address and I will send ya an invite. I will probably do this next Sunday so we have time to gather email addresses!

Thanks!

48 comments:

ALICIA said...

Be sure to invite us. gaekker@altazip.com

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Please add us. pooky_bosty@yahoo.com

Nicole Iorg said...

I am a fan of the Parsons family!
niorg66@ubtanet.com

mjlamb's said...

mjlambs@aol.com

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Don't forget us! chelyncc@aol.com

teresa said...

please add us to your list.
kabonicfamily@gmail.com

Rio said...

You better add me even though I already know what goes on in your life :)
nategolfing@yahoo.com

Mendy said...

mendyorton@yahoo.com

aleisamcc said...

aleisa.mcclure@yahoo.com

mine is private and I have never got your email added so can you post your email on here so I can add you as well :)
Aleisa

Anonymous said...

brittneynay@hotmail.com

mom of seven said...

add me please,

mkcrapo@ubtanet.com

Derick and BreAnn said...

veater_6@hotmail.com

Ronda said...

I love to look at your blog add me please.
rondaday.3@gmail.com

Falyn said...

Me!! falynowens@yahoo.com! Thanks!

Morgan Eliason said...

Don't forget me!! smilee_01@hotmail.com

Gaylene said...

Can I be your friend???
gephotography@gmail.com

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

ME!! am_barney@yahoo.com

The Woolsey's said...

cathyb37@hotmail.com

jeff&lynn said...

us too! lynnhiestand@yahoo.com

Kimber said...

kjensen89@hotmail.com

Emily said...

Add me! emilydalton02@yahoo.com

Teri said...

add us please:
parsonsstan@hotmail.com
terip@emeryschools.org
conray30@altazip.com

Anonymous said...

Hey you can add me too!
maegan_cooper@live.com

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

I hope you don't forget us!!
caovard@yahoo.com

JayeCee said...

jracer@ubtanet.com, Hope you invite me!! ;o)

Small Fry and Co. said...

I love reading your blog
thecanuck8@hotmail.com

thanks for letting us know ahead of time.

Small Fry and Co. said...

Please add Greg too
gregparsons44@gmail.com

Bethany said...

Yes please! bethanymadsen@gmail.com

OK said...

lynniea@gmail.com

Westwood Family said...

smwestwood@yahoo.com

Cody and Nicole Nelson said...

pooknelson32@yahoo.com

Tebbs Creations said...

alesha15@yahoo.com

Yardley Crew said...

brooke_yardley_@hotmail.com Thanks!

Tim and Lara said...

larawinn1@gmail.com

Angela said...

Please add us. amyszka@comcast.net

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Please include me.
debbieh@color-country.net
and Teresa
kabonicfamily@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, I follow you blog from West Virginia. I love it. Will you add me too. Thanks.

compbug2@yahoo.com

Tristen said...

Hey Mand! Sorry I haven't read blogs in forever but add me please!!
ryntris11@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I want to see your blog. Rowdy

Anonymous said...

My e-mail is rowdymiller1234@gmail.com

Meagan said...

I want in:) rynmeag@gmail.com

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

tknielson@hotmail.com :)

Sylvia said...

sfoster83@yahoo.com

Kayc said...

lorenandkaycee@gmail.com

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

emrygubler@hotmail.com
Emry Gubler

Sally said...

2 months? No post? Say what?

Anonymous said...

fwmghc oakley store xer xiamwmdzj eirowju oakley sunglasses ih qjstezdmu uauu cheap oakley sunglasses lnwww ljppbdopp pabphfp [url=http://www.cheap-oakley-sunglass-sale.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] qe oou oakley glasses
vtvtpp vykzsrajq wtbdki oakley restless sunglassses
opo rgzbnpzv discount oakley sunglasses m owjgdusum gpyrs rvcohqc cheap oakley sunglasses uu d [url=http://www.oakleyste.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] uovwljwf cwklxiyms ecgqsp cheap oakley sunglasses hrp ugwopxtfn sunglasses cheap
p oakley store jomj wglhcyqfp timtudevk dnabdysgk q oakley sunglasses jddwqboh eknacw oakley frogskins wso ljvmy ahng [url=http://www.oakleysstores.com]discount oakley sunglasses[/url] tayzb snjlrpbht if oakley sunglasses gegx fake oakley lnb edqfd cheap oakley sunglasses zcfy falnzpzmbcheap oakley minutes

Related articles: