9/25/09

Giveaway and a missionary!


So from now all through Halloween we are doing a Freaky Friday giveaway every Friday. This week, I am giving away 2 hair bows. Be sure to check it out and leave a comment so you are entered in the contest!
And... my little brother will be home in one week! I am SO SO excited! I have missed this kid so much and I can hardly handle it.
Look at this kid! What a handsome guy! Look out ladies- he's coming home!
This is what I looked like when he left. I was HUGE and of course, Ronnie hasn't met Kinsey yet. It is going to really fun for him to meet her. We have a picture of Ronnie that we have been practicing with her so she will recognize him!
family picture the day of his farewell. (You might remember Kalen was sick- really sick!)
I have lots of fun pictures from Melon Days... stay tuned. I think I will be able to go through them tomorrow and post them.

11 comments:

Leibbrandt Family said...

I am so excited for you and your family. I also love your photoshop work on the family pict! ;o)

Kayc said...

I love your work too. LOL

Kayc said...

Oh and I love the headbands. Very cute!

Jeff and Jen said...

I have so much to say about all of this. First I am excited that I actually get to enter for the giveaway, yah for girls :). The family pic is awesome. Katie wins for getting rid of the most junk ;) in the last 2 years. All the kids are so grown up, but I forget that Dallen was a baby. So I say Dallen, Kinsey and Jamie have changed the most (and congrats to you for most weight lost). Oh and I probably get most weight gained :). Love it!!!

Katie Dotson said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Kimber said...

One week! That is crazy! Do you know when his homecoming is?

Sally said...

Jen! You are so right. Katie has gotten rid of the most junk. That picture speaks a thousand words...sadly that many tears as well.

Sally said...

PS I'm so excited for next week! We'll have to do a killer giveaway in Ronnie's honor!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Yes, I did some spiffy editting on this one. It as fast, I didn't have much time so I had to make it quick- real quick but it turned out great! So excited to see Ron!

Skeem's said...

k I lOVE the headbands so cute! Yay for your bro coming home that is so exciting:)

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

YEAH!!! Ronnie is coming home or is home by now I think! Have FUN!! I love the headbands ;)