Mandy got called as the primary president a couple of months ago and that keeps her very busy. That's probaby why there isn't much posting going on because she is doing primary stuff in her spare time all the time. She is quite the crafty person. She has never sewed in her life, and well she just started playing with the machine and now she is making some pretty cool projects. She had made these dolls for kinsey some other little girls in the neighborhood and they are just amazing. Might I add I had to teach her how to run the sewing machine. When she first got going I had to keep re threading the machine each time, and help put more thread on the bobbin and such. She is like a pro now. I am working away with the state and have had quite a few early morning call out for plowing. I am also reffing basketball games again this year and have been able to get some varsity games as well. Oh and I had a boys varsity game at altamont earlier in the year and I happen to make a travel call on a fast break, and as the crowd settled down after the excitement, Kinsey yelled out, "Thats my daddy!" Kinsey is just a busy little body. She has to be everywhere and into everything. She is talking so much better every day. I have to be careful what I say now days. We got a wii for christmas from Mandy's mom and dad and come to find out she repeats everything I say when I am playing. Might I add the primary pres. has had to lecture me a time or two about watching what I say. We just started potty training kins this week, she has been doing pretty good with it so far, she gets excited about it. It's kind of been sad we don't get to get out and travel as much as we used to, but things are going great here in the basin. Except, the weather is so cold up here, we have about 10 inches of snow and the temps below 0 every night. I think we got down to like 30 below one night. There has been so much go on, so here are a few of our reccent activities lately.
There is so much more to post and maybe someday when we have some time we will get lots more pictures put on here so you can keep up with us. Most of our updating is on facebook now if you follow us there. Maybe since its 2010 now keeping up on our blog will have to be a news years resolution. Let's hope 2010 will be a much brighter year for all.
We wish everyone the best for 2010.
7 comments:
Good job Kalen! You should probably teach Nate how to update our blog so I don't have to do it so much :)
Cute pictures! So fun to be together at Christmas this year! Hope to see you guys soon!
Good job - keep it up - love to follow up on Kinsey. Miss you - keep warm!!!
Yeah Kalen! It was great to see all the pics, and of course it was great to see you all during Christmas.
Looks like a great Christmas!! Miss you guys ;)
Alright Mandy, it's time for an update. I even updated more recently then you lol. Good job Kalen for picking up Mandy's slack though. Miss you guys! I'm gonna be in Pang town a couple times this summer. You'll have to let me know when you'll be there.
Michael Kors fly the coop formulate [url=http://www.michaelkors--handbags.com/]Michael Kors handbags[/url] assemble online deliver red-hot pay for Michael Kors handbags, Michael Kors established www.michaelkors--handbags.com satches,allow bags, wallets, watches. Liberated shipping!
Post a Comment