Ok... my friend Nicole tagged me so here ya go. In case you needed to know about me.
A- Available/Married? Married.
B - Best Friend? My sisters
C - Cake or Pie? Chocolate pie. I don't even like cake.
D - Drink of Choice? Hmm... this is a hard one. Ok- MILK!!!
E - Essential item you use everyday? Mascara
F - Favorite Color? I like aqua blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy worms
H - Hometown? Panguitch, UT- gotta love it!
I - Indulgence? Milk.
J - January or February? February, but I don't really know why.
K - Kids and their names? Kinsey Shae
L- Life is incomplete without? My family.
M - Marriage Date? August 18, 2006
N- Number of Siblings? 6- Sally, Jeff, Ben, Katie, Ronnie and Jamie.
O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges for sure. I LOVE getting oranges in my sock at Christmas!
P - Phobia's/ Fears? I am not sure you want to read that much. Mostly being home alone, ice fishing and using a public restroom.
R - Reason to smile? Kinsey is so cute and fun these days.
S - Season? FALL- I wish it lasted 4 months!
T - Tag 3 People? Whoever reads this and wants to but let me know so I can read it!
V - Vegetable you don't like? Mostly tomatoes.
W - Worst habit? I bite my nails.
X-rays you've had? Is this asking for a #? I am sure WAY too many. Like there is NO way we can keep track of the count.
Y - Your favorite food? Cafe Rio- delicious!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Scorpio
4 comments:
I definately remember you drinking gallons of milk when we lived in St. George!!
LOL. Cute! Now go read mine! :)
Ok, I'm going to have to do this one too!
Yay, awesome, I had no clue you liked milk, just kidding:0
Post a Comment