I have created wedding invitations, church hand-outs, birthday party invitations, baby announcements and more and I decided I should put the designs online and try to sell them.
You can view what I have "for sale" on my new etsy shop http://www.simplyfabulousdesign.etsy.com/.
I can make anything (well not anything!) custom as well so if you need something to match a party theme, just let me know. You can email me with ANY order at simplyfabulousdesign@gmail.com
So here is a little preview of what I have. Of course there will be more on the site and I would LOVE comments and referrals from my blogging buddies.


Some designs with help from scrappincop resources and Whitney Primsey from digitalscrapkits.com





3 comments:
They are seriously cute. I can't wait till I have something to invite people to.
FINALLY!!! I would have charged more..... You are too talented for only $15...
Way to go Mandy! You're amazing!
Post a Comment