Eliza & Kam's wedding was a few weeks ago- maybe a couple- anyways, it was so beautiful. I was so happy that I was able to be there in the temple with Eliza that day. She looked so beautiful.
I came to Panguitch early to help out with preparations so it was a long week. But we had a lot of fun and it turned out great. Here are some pictures of the event.
My dad was designated as the bouquet holder for a bit so I had to take a picture. Isn't that bouquet beautiful? It is actually ALL silks. Katie made it for Eliza's bridals but for the reception she had a fresh bouquet that was equally as beautiful.
This is the best picture I could get of Kinsey on the temple grounds. It is also a good picture of the bouquet... I still think it is the best looking silk bouquet I've ever seen! My sis is SO talented!
The cute couple!
I had to wake up early to do hair. Maegan's hair turned out so cute! We had to spray it a billion times so it would stay throughout the entire day! Maegan had to wake up early the next morning to go cheer on her little brother at a rodeo and sent me a picture that morning of her hair still in tact!

Eliza's dress was a Sante Fe style dress so we did her hair to match. I think it turned out perfect and I think (I hope) she loved it too! Isn't she so pretty?
My dad was designated as the bouquet holder for a bit so I had to take a picture. Isn't that bouquet beautiful? It is actually ALL silks. Katie made it for Eliza's bridals but for the reception she had a fresh bouquet that was equally as beautiful.
This is the best picture I could get of Kinsey on the temple grounds. It is also a good picture of the bouquet... I still think it is the best looking silk bouquet I've ever seen! My sis is SO talented!
The cute couple!
I had to wake up early to do hair. Maegan's hair turned out so cute! We had to spray it a billion times so it would stay throughout the entire day! Maegan had to wake up early the next morning to go cheer on her little brother at a rodeo and sent me a picture that morning of her hair still in tact!
Eliza's dress was a Sante Fe style dress so we did her hair to match. I think it turned out perfect and I think (I hope) she loved it too! Isn't she so pretty?





3 comments:
Thanks for posting these! I was sad I didn't get to go. jason got held up in overton, NV and wasn't going to make it home in time and there was no way, i mean no way, I was going to ride with my 3 kids by myself over there (my baby hates her car seat). Anyways, I love pictures. Eliza looked so beautiful and uncle jimmy is the best bouquet holder. He is so cute.
She looks SO beautiful!!
Great job on the hair mandy, and I love the bouguet:)
Post a Comment