We had a REALLY crazy trip to Panguitch last week. Kinsey and I did a LOT of traveling. We drove from here to Panguitch on Tuesday, Wednesday we went with Eliza and Gaylene to go take Eliza's bridals, Thursday we drove to St. George so we could be there early to do Eliza and Maegan's hair for the wedding. After spending the morning doing hair and attending the temple we headed back to Panguitch. Then Saturday we decided to take a trip to Zion and we headed home with Kalen on Sunday! CRAZY!!!
We were lucky enough not to have to spend money on a motel and stayed with my cousin Ryan and his cute family. They are so sweet and we felt so welcome! Liv (their sweetie they adopted from Ethiopia) loved Kinsey! She kept calling her baby and settled into calling her Izzy. She was so cute and wanted to play with Kinsey all night long. The picture above is of them dancing to an Ethiopian DVD where kids can learn tribal dances. Kinsey loved dancing with Liv and Liv taught her some good moves, including her new favorite, "The Spin".
I had to get a shot of these two. This picture is a bit misleading because Liv looks a lot bigger than Kinsey but she really isn't. She is taller for sure, but I think Kinsey weighs more. Either way, they are both cuties!
2 comments:
Those little ones are adorable. I love Kinsey's little sandals.
Awwww...They are cuties! I love Kinsey's hair sticking up still from her "Ponytail".
Post a Comment