4/6/09

Shoe Party

I saw Shoe Party.com at the Women's Expo last year in Orem and I bought myself a pair... which I LOVED! I signed up to host a party and am just now getting it planned. So... for anyone interested in attending a shoe party at my house it will be tomorrow from 5:30-7:30. BRING A FRIEND!!!! The shoes are SO cute and they have a wide selection from heels, wedges, flats and casual shoe along with kids sizes too! They bring a trailor with all of the sizes so you can buy your shoes and take them home!
Here is a little sample of the shoes they have...

Sneakers


Kids Shoes

1 comment:

Kimber said...

So Mandy, can you order them online or is there some other way since you are too far away for me to come to your party? They are cute. Also prices. I need some new shoes.