3/31/09

A MUCH needed update...

So it has been WAY too long since I have posted on this thing! There has been a lot going on so I will try to make this update quick!For St. Patrick's Day I decided to be creative and I made Chicken Alfredo Pizza with GREEN sauce, GREEN kool-aid, GREEN salad (thanks to our neighbors, the Harrison's) and GREEN cookies! I know it looks gross but trust me, it was delicious!


Kinsey and Emery sporting their green shirts so they didn't get pinched!
Before it turned COLD again, we were able to get a few walks in with the tricycle that my mom and dad gave Kinsey for Christmas. Isn't it the cutest thing? I love that it is PINK and the handle on the back actually can steer the thing! Who thought of this? Some genious I am sure!
Kinsey favorite thing these days is her sun glasses. She started wanting them whenever she saw Kalen or I with some on, but now, whenever she gets in the car she says, "PEEZZ...PEEEZZZ..." and I know what she wants. She will wear them for hours if I would let her! Today she wore them into two stores and of course everyone thought she was so cute!
Kalen is always wanting to make forts with Kinsey. Well the other day her hair got so poofy I had to get a picture. She was mad during this picture thought cause we made her hold still for a picture.
These are just a few shots from today... I just think they are cute but they make me sad. She looks like a little girl. Where did my baby go?
Seriously, I LOVE this smile!
She has started really participating in prayers lately. She folds her arms and bows her head and sometimes I can hear what sounds something like "Heavenly Father...." and then she just quietly mumbles. She always ends with a happy "Eemen!" The other day I was blessing the food and Kinsey thought I was taking too long so she yelled, "Eemen!" before I was even finished.
I LOVE it when I catch pictures like this. Doesn't she look like she is going to throw a fast pitch for softball? Our little athlete!
She really loves all of her balls. She will find every SINGLE one in the closet and play with them all night. Tonight she even had Kalen's basketballs out. She threw one up the stairs and when it came rolling down (faster than she thought it would) it hit her in the mouth and bloodied her lip! Poor thing! Even though it was a small little cut I hate seeing blood on my girl...
I will do better with my updates. I have done some home projects so stay tuned for some pictures of that!

4 comments:

Mendy said...

She is getting so so big I can't believe it. Really where does the time go. When does she turn two??? Are you ready for another one??

Emily said...

I love the green pizza, I made green milk for the kids and Eliot thought it was the grossest thing. He's such a party pooper. I love the pitching picture too, lol. Cute little girl, when's she gonna get some hair? jk ;)

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

I honestly cannot believe how big she has gotten! She does look like a little girl! Time for number two!:)

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

I can't believe how much Kinsey is growing. It seems like it has been forever since we saw all of you.