4/12/09

My Wish for Katie

I was scrapbooking a bit today and came across this kit from StoryTellers Club, Digital eXpress and it made me think of Katie. I HAD to make a page for her! As I am sure everyone knows by now, Katie is going through such a hard time with a divorce. I can't imagine the feelings that she has deep inside, but through it all she has been SO strong! She has been a perfect example to me, not only now, but through my ENTIRE life. I just wanted to let her know how much I love her. After all that she has done for me, if I had ONE wish, I would wish it for her! She deserves to have ALL of her dreams come true and I KNOW that they will!

The journaling is a quote from the Rascal Flatts song, My Wish. Just in case its too small, it reads, "I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow, and each road leads you where you want to go, and if you're faced with a choice and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you!"

I just wanted to add a little more of the strong that tells Katie what I would wish for her..."And if one door opens to another door closed,I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window, If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile, But more than anything, more than anything, My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small, You never need to carry more than you can hold, And while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too, Yeah, this, is my wish."

I love you sis!