4/22/09

Kinsey's Scrapbook Peek #1

I decided to post some of the scrapbook pages I have been working on. I actually have re-done some of the pages I made for Kinsey's scrapbook because I have since gotten a bit better at this digital scrapbooking thing. I also decided to make all of the backgrounds in her ONE YEAR album white. I think it makes the colors from the pictures and elements stand out and it looks a lot cleaner. What do you think? Here is page 1. I used the StoryTellers Club kit Motherly Moments and the layout is from Jen Caputo.
Page 2 is also using the Motherly Moments set with the template from M Originals. I altered it a bit to make it work for what I wanted.
I also made sure I used the guidelines from Shutterfly so I don't have to fix each page before I upload it to print the book when I am done.

5 comments:

Emily said...

VEry cute! Tell me how much you want to do my kids scrapbooks. Seriously!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Here we go again... I really wish I could get you to teach me all this business. How much has it cost you? I know buying supplies is expensive, but do you think digital scrapbooking is cheaper or more expensive?

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

My first thought was I really need her to teach me how to do this. Then my second and better thought was I should just pay her to do it for me cuz even if she did teach me it wouldn't look as cute. Just a thought. Love it!

Katie Dotson said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love your new background as well. I was hoping you could give my blog it's monthly make over. Call me and I will discuss my vision with you!Love ya sis!

Gaylene said...

Very cute pages Mandy!! I'll bet her book looks awesome.