4/23/09

Kinsey's Scrapbook Peek #2

I am doing a 2-page layout for all 12 months of her life. This is the spread for January 2008. We really didn't do anything in January! It was WAY too cold! But hey Family! Do any of you remember her silly little habit of holding her thumb with her index finger???
This template I used Manda Girl Creations. (Don't worry, I am going to use my own templates soon! I am just trying to catch up and this is so much easier!)

She was such a chunk! I LOVE these pictures!

This template is Red Leaf DigiScrapping Page In A Pinch 18.
All paper elements and buttons are from Two Peas In A Bucket, free kit from Crystal Wilkerson. The money is from Digi Scrap Kits and some elements from thescrappincop.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Toni said...

These are so cute! I wish I knew more about digital scrapping. I have tried it a few times, but I cant seem to figure it out. But your pages look so darling.

Sylvia said...

These are awesome I Love them. I need to learn how to do this maybe one day you can teach me...

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.