While in Green River at the beginning of the month we got our family pictures taken by Kalen's best friend's sister, Gaylene Ekker. She did an AMAZING job! I feel like a crook cause she had such a GREAT deal! The pictures turned out great and I am so excited to get them printed. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves, so leave a comment and tell me what you think! You can check out Gaylene's blog at www.gephotography.blogspot.com
Here are some of my favorites!















16 comments:
CUTE pics!!
So adorable Mandy! You are looking great! I love the ones of Kinsey in her little polka dot dress... super sweet.
So cute! Love them!
they are all so cute and well taken i can't pick a favorite!!
They turned out so cute!! You have such an adorable little family.
Cute family. You guys look so happy! You look so great too. I have always been envious of your long eyelashes and your long SKINNY legs!
SO, SO, CUTE!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!
Oh my! Those pictures are sooooo cute. Wow she really did a great job. PS Kinsey is such a little Mandy.
Hi Mandy!! I'm glad you got your CD. I'm also very happy that you like them. You guys are so stinkin' cute it makes my job easy!
Enjoy em'
These pictures are so cute! Gaylene did an awesome job.
Cute pictures and cute daughter.
OH my these are so good! SO so cute!
The pictures turned out great
Thanks for letting me come along to watch. Can't wait to get one
Love ya, take care and see you in a few weeks
I am loving the family pictures. I think that I am going to have to try to catch Gaylene next time she comes to Green River. She did such a great job!
Your family is so cute Mandy! I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you. She is adorable!
ADORABLE!!! I haven't been the best blogger and trying to catch up today but these are amazing!!! It's time for another baby... she is getting so big and is so gorgeous!
Post a Comment