1/12/09

Just too cute!

Now that life has slowed down a bit... I decided it would be nice to just post of picture...a random picture without any event attached... well, unless you count bath time as an event, which it actually is at our house. I told Kalen that we hardly have any pictures of Kinsey at bath time. I snapped this while we were drying her off and I think it is so sweet!
Whenever I get the camera out Kinsey squeals, "Sheeze!" (cheese!) So cute, right?
I would like to welcome my sister in law, Heather to the blogging world! She is a very crafty gal and has already posted some great ideas, so check her blog out if you want... They are on my sidebar, Greg & Heather Parsons! I am already looking forward to more of her fabulous finds and ideas!

4 comments:

Small Fry and Co. said...

Thanks Mandy, it's really sweet of you to mention me. Also I really appreciate the comment you left that you are having the crying at night issue too. It's nice to know we are not alone or that I was doing something wrong.

Skeem's said...

So cute!! Yes I love to run and am so ready to get back into it!! My goal is to do a full marathon this year, we'll see how it goes?? I've done some halfs, and can't wait to train again! Sharing time, oh yeah have to do that, so fun:)

Teri said...

What a cute grin. Of course she's always got a cute smile on her. Miss you guys - hope to see you soon. Love ya!

Emily said...

I need to see Kinsey again I decided, and you and Kalen can come too if you want. I love bath pictures, I have so many of Randi for some reason.