1/14/09

Climber!

Kinsey's new favorite game is to climb on us whenever she can and it doesn't matter what we are doing! Her favorite time to climb on me is when I am doing sit-ups on the floor, and she normally will sit on my face! She is so silly and so funny! I hear all the time from people that she is at the funnest age and I am thinking they are right!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

So Cute. I agree it is a way fun age but also a challanging age. But I LOVE that everyday they are learning and doing new things so FUN!!!

Cody and Nicole Nelson said...

she is so cute!! I bet she's a handfull. Im so glad u guys are doing great. I'm trying to add people to my friends list and I can't figure it out. Please help :) I miss ya mandy Take care.....Nicole Nelson

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

We sure miss seeing you guys. Mandy you need to reteach me how to change to backdrops on my blog. Everyone keeps coming up with all of these cute new ones and mine is still the same.