Answer the questions about your sweetheart…
*What is your husband’s name? Kalen Verle Parsons
*How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years
*How long did you date? Off and on for about 7 until we were engaged...about 10 til we were married.
*How old is he? OLD! 26!!!
*Who eats more sweets? Hard to say...
*Who said I love you first? Me... I think.
*Who is taller? Kalen
*Who can sing best? Me, I love Kalen and LOVE when he sings but now he won't cause one time I told him to stop messing around cause he was ruining my favorite song and he got mad cause he wasn't messing around... OOPS!
*Who is smarter? For sure ME!
*Who does laundry? Both but mostly me.
*Who pays bills? Kalen. He is good with the money and I am good at spending it!
*Who sleeps on the right side? He's on my right.
*Who mows the lawn? The landscapers...Yippee!
*Who cooks dinner? Me, but he will help on occassion...RARE occassion!
*Who drives? We are co-drivers... he drives behind the wheel and me from the passengers seat. There! Ya happy? I admitted it! I am a passenger seat driver!
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Kalen will but not sincerely. So I guess I am the one who truly will admit it cause he doesn't think he is. Men!
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me first... a peck. That is all for like 2 months then I had to ask him if he was ever going to really kiss me!
*Who asked who out first? He asked me.
*Who wears the pants? Me for sure... Ok I will like to think I do but he really rules around here. Who am I kidding?
Love you Kalen!
I tag whoever wants to do this, but let me know so I can read it on your blog!
3 comments:
haha, thats so funny about your singing story.
I'm putting it on mine.
I did it!
Post a Comment