1/6/09

Christmas Pictures...FINALLY!

I am sorry to all of you that have been waiting for pictures...(Grandpa Stan!) Here are some of the pictures that we took during our Christmas vacation to Panguitch! We had so much fun! It was GREAT to be able to spend time with the family. I am not going to bore you with all of the details, so I hope you enjoy the pictures!


He gets his "sleepy face" from his daddy!









All of the Cooper Sisters!
She REALLY is a wild child!
Caroling at the Care Center! Livi was such a good older cousin to hold Kinsey's hand!
Opening Christmas jammies
Matching jammies... gotta love that ruffle bottom!
The six kiddos! So cute and ready for Santa to come!
I wasn't the best photographer Christmas morning but isn't this picture of Livi's reaction to what Santa left so cute?
Kinsey really wasn't interested in anything we got for her! This picture is of her with Livi's clothes...
And this one is of her with Livi's doll house!
Ashton loves to box so this punching guy was a hit! As you can see, Ashton got knocked out!
I have to go and buy Ashton a knew boxing dumby! I was taking a bit of my frustrations out on him (the dumby!) and forgot to take off my wedding ring and yeah, I popped him! Sorry bud!

Kinsey couldn't wait to go outside and then....
Couldn't wait to go back in and get warm with Grandma!
My parents bought all of the kids tricycles! My mom is so creative she had a book to read to them first. Kinsey didn't want to listen though!
Kinsey's new tricycle complete with a parent pushing handle!


Kinsey and Ashton had more fun together! Ashton rode and Kinsey pushed!


Kinsey dancing at the New Year's party! I have had many people tell me how entertaining she was!
We went to the Panguitch City New Year's party and had a good time seeing old friends! Kinsey and Cooper decided to get the party started by rushing the stage while Elvis was singing!

9 comments:

James and Monica said...

how fun!! Seems like you guys had a blast!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Such cute pictures! It was good to see you New Year's Eve!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toni said...

Cute pictures! Kinsey is SO cute!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a FUN Christmas!

Tim and Lara said...

Mandykins, your baby is soooo cute! Kids make Christmas so much more fun! You should come up and play with us!

Sylvia said...

Looks like tons of FUN nothing is better than spending time with the Family. LOVE the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures
Looks like you all had a great Christmas. Can't wait to see you all in few weeks.
Love ya
Mom & Dad

Emily said...

Aww, so cute. I love all the pics.