I decided that I would make a quick post for Christmas for all of you to enjoy! I know, I am a mean mom to have taken all of these pictures, but they are still so cute! MERRY CHRISTMAS!








Just a cute picture of Kinsey in one of her holiday sweaters!
We had Jeff, Jen and the boys come over to make gingerbread houses. It was so much fun! Really! The little kids watched Mickey Mouse Christmas and we made houses!





9 comments:
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
The pictures are really cute.
Hugs and kisses to you all
Love ya
Look at her she is getting so big. Hey look I have a blog now!
Kinsey, you are too cute girl!! Have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you guys too... Kinsey is way to cute I loved all the pictures.
I love, love the crying pics. She will love them someday. Really cute post except for the picture of Jeff and I, that was really rude. I'll live though, love you guys.
Such a cute post Mandy! I couldn't stop laughing at all the cute pics of Kinsey. Merry Christmas to you guys!
Those pictures are great. Hopefully you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Kinsey is a cutie!
I love your blog!! Your little girl is adorable.
Post a Comment