I can't believe that it has already been ONE year since we had Kinsey! She is such a sweetheart and I really can't imagine life without her! She is my little buddy and has become my best friend (funny, right? She's one and my best friend!) She is so much fun and is learning new things all of the time! She can walk, talk and is so much fun to play with! I love you Kinsey and I am SO happy you are here!
This is the birthday invite that I made for her party in Panguitch. The designs behind the letters are Collage Press and the green and pink border with lace is StoryTellers. Everything else I made (the turkey! Funny, huh?) We had her party in Panguitch although we only had a few visitors, but had a ton of fun! I will post pictures soon!
6 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Kinsey- we miss you! Hey I got on your blog to see if you posted something for Kinsey! Jase and I have been thinking of her all day. Can you believe it has been a year! It's crazy I was due with Jase today, but that little guy didn't want to rain on Kinsey's parade. I wish they could play together- they'd love it!
Happy birthday Kinsey!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE GIRL.
I wish we could of made it to the Birthday party I was so excited about it but Quade started running a fever the night before so I didn't want to bring him around.
Happy Birthday Kinsey! Cute invite Mandy.
Happy First Birthday Kinsey!
See you at Thanksgiving when we get to have our Green River birthday party with you.
Happy Birthday Kinsey! We hope you have a great 1st birthday. The invitation is so cute.
Post a Comment