This year was the Parsons year for Thanksgiving. We left Wednesday night and stayed until Sunday afternoon. We had a TON of fun with all of Kalen's brothers and sister and their families.
Of course we had Thanksgiving dinner Thursday. Then on Friday the girls headed to Grand Junction to do some Black Friday shopping. We didn't leave too early though but we had a lot of fun and I think we all got what we wanted to find. Of course, the guys went looking for deer!
Saturday was full of all sorts of events. We took some pictures in the morning and had Kinseys birthday party and went clay pigeon shooting. There are a TON of pictures of the week so I won't bore you with all of the details! We had fun!





There are still more pictures coming... I have to post Kinsey's birthday pictures! I will do that tomorrow. I am too tired to keep posting! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!














3 comments:
You are awesome! I love your new look! Thanks so much!! I love the huntin photos with the mountains and the sun.. They are gorgeous! Thanks again!
Your blog looks so cute, as always! Looks like you all had a fun Thanksgiving.
It was a fun weekend
Love Mom
Post a Comment