11/12/08

And she walks!

Kinsey has been really practicing her walking skills lately and does REALLY good! At first she would stand up, get her balance and then say "Ought-Oh!" and then fall! She is so funny! Now she is walking a lot more although she really prefers crawling still, she is much faster at that!



I thought I would add these next two pictures of Kinsey with Grandpa Jimmy at state volleyball. She was a hit! Everyone would stop and look and say how cute she was in her little fairy costume! I am glad I decided to let her wear it to their game that night! She looked so cute!



This last picture is of Cooper in her Halloween costume! He was so DARN cute! Katie and a friend made the cape and so I designed a little SUPER COOPER logo to iron on his shirt and cape! It turned out cuter than we had imagined!

The picture includes a little reminder to ALWAYS buckle up! NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, you are NOT invincible!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

both kids looked so cute in their costumes at the vb games. Not too much longer Kinsey will want to walk and not crawl and is doing awesome. Was good to see you at the games and Mandy - Happy Birthday!! We love ya...

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

That was such a sweet video! She's an absolute doll... good luck babyproofing your house now!

Sylvia said...

Way to Cute. The walking stage is fun I hated the crawling. She will just wake up one day and not want to crawl anymore it's crazy how fast they do things.

Kimber said...

cute little kinsey! I can't believe she can already walk, and by the way I really like your dad. He is such a cool guy!

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

I loved the costumes! Kinsey is so cute! It is so fun when they start doing new things! In no time she will not just be walking but running.

Emily said...

Awww! Tell Kinsey I'm her fan too. That's so sweet she says my name! We have to get together soon with the whole fam. I had so much fun this weekend.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Her costume was so cute!! You think she's into things now she'll be hard to keep up with now LOL!!