11/6/08

Annette Jolley Photography

Ok everyone! Annette Jolley Photography now has a blog! You can check it out here. As you have already seen through the pictures she took of Kinsey, she is VERY creative and talented! I am so happy with the pictures that she took of Kinsey and will be going back for family pictures for our Christmas cards...
So... check it out and if you want to get more information, send her an email... I highly suggest her!
She and I have sort of combined a group effort to offer custom Christmas cards, announcements and more. We will have some samples to come later and hope to get things going!
If you want to put her logo on your sidebar simply double click the image, save as and then insert it as a gadget picture on your own blog. Be sure to add the link to her blog!
Thanks!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

I do love the pictures of Kinsey she is so photogenic I love it... Dont stress about the tubes it is such an easy procedure they are only gone from you for like 20 min. the procedure itself takes like 5 to 10 min. they use no IV's or anything just a gas mask to put them under. Quade was just like normal the whole day after. Hope everything goes good for you guys...

Small Fry and Co. said...

The pictures are adorable. We got ours in the mail the other day. Thanks.

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Hey Just wanted to leave you a Happy Birthday!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE this new look! Oh ya, you didn't sing happy birthday to yourself on your blog???? Well,, Happy Birthday Mandy!!! Hope you are going out and painting the town with your hubby!!! You are so nice about my header!!! Seriously you would do another one??? You are so creative. I really need to learn how. I wish you were closer to give me tips... but since you are not I will totally take you up on it! We are actually getting family pics on Monday (can't wait!!!) and I will send them! Thanks Mandy!

Jessica said...

Holy Cow, I just read that your princess is getting tubes. Mick is my only tube boy and he was about 17 months old. It was the best thing ever for him. No ear infections after that. It is a simple procedure but I do remember him being my first and I was nervous the entire time! Good luck!!!