10/16/08

Stay tuned...

My cousin Annette met my neighbors, Jamie, Tabitha and I in Park City yesterday to take pictures of our girls. They were SO cute! We had them dressed in their ADORABLE Halloween costumes (we made tutus and they have cute little wings and cute little headbands). We found an organic market that had a BUNCH of pumpkins in the front of the building so we took their pictures there in the costumes. It seems like EVERYONE that came in or out of the store had to tell us how adorable our little girls are! It was so fun!

Then we went over to an area to take some pictures of them in their "normal" clothes. They were all SO cute and happy! I thought it was so funny to watch us moms while we were taking them... We were dancing around, acting goofy trying to get the babies to smile... and our efforts worked! I am so excited to get them back! I will post them as soon as I get them!

Thanks again Annette!

Oh- and stay tuned for Annette's blog... she does a GREAT job!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Is that maybe the hunt that you went hunting with my Husband????