10/28/08

Go Jamie!!!

Kinsey and I had quite the week last week. We went to Panguitch (home sick) and then went to state cross country in Salt Lake. We left on Tuesday and the meet was on Wednesday. The above picture is of Kinsey AFTER Grandma give her a cookie! What a mess! She had cookie EVERYWHERE... On her face... On her legs... BEHIND her ears... In her hair! Everywhere!
It was a bit chilly so Grandpa Jimmy snuggled Kinsey and she LOVED it! They snuggled like this for about an hour! It was so cute!
Jamie BEFORE the race! Stretching and getting ready! She was nervous but she did SO good!
Start of the race... I didn't get all of the racers...


She finished 23rd which is REALLY good! She is a sprinter so being able to run that far and do that well is REALLY good!

Kinsey was yelling the whole time... We would yell so she would yell!
Panguitch got 2nd place at State which is SO good! No one expected them to place!
Then... on the weekend we went to Wayne to watch the bobcats play in the region volleyball tournament. Panguitch was ranked first so they had a bye their first game. They ended up taking 2nd place to Piute... They'll have to pull it together for state (This weekend!)
Their cute team!
I thought I would give a little sneak peek of Kinsey in her Halloween costume! I think it turned out SO cute! A couple neighbors and I bought wings and then made the rest of the costumes and they are SO cute! My cousin Annette took some pictures that I will post soon!

3 comments:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Looks like fun! You had a WAY better week than I did. I too was in SL on Wednesday. Kinsey looks SO SO cute!

Sally said...

I'm so glad that Jamie takes after you in the athletic arena. She looks so cute. I am so jealous I don't get to go do all that. Oh, and Kinsey...takes my breath away. Please get her on a plane to my house NOW! Love ya!

Kimber said...

Mandy, could Kinsey be any cuter? I love the Halloween costume. Can't wait to see the pics your cousin took.