Just to give you a little more on what was going on my friend Amy and I met this guy at the pool. He was really weird and kind of creepy and couldn't take a hint.
Well, one night after practice Amy and I were on our way upstairs when we met another friend, Monique, half way up the stairs and she told us that this guy was sitting at my apartment waiting for us! So... we had to go somewhere and Monique was friends with a baseball player so we made her take us to his apartment to hide out...
Kalen was that baseball player and was kind enough to let us come over (eventhough he told Monique he was sick...LIAR!) We were all standing around and my feet hurt so I just sat down on the couch next to him. We started chatting a bit... he really wasn't too interested in me until he heard that I was going to go home that weekend to go deer hunting... (I just left out the part that it was with a guy!) He all of the sudden got really interested...
When we left I told Monique that he was cool (I thought his name was Kellen) and she said that she was going to hook us up... Ha ha! I laughed! He was way to cute for me and a baseball player!
Well, I guess he said the same to his roomies...

And I went home to Panguitch to go hunting with... someone...
When I got back to school on Sunday I had a phone call from a number I didn't recognize... I answered it and it was Kalen. I was with some friends but I kept talking to him like we had been friends forever... an hour went by and my friends were getting annoyed that I was still on the phone and he has a girl over to "study" so we said good bye.
About 30 minutes later my phone rang again (I had already programmed the number in as "Kellen") and we talked for like 2 more hours!
We hung out the next day and then the weekend came and I left to see my neice. While I was at Sally's house Kalen and I chatted online forever and when i got back we started hanging out all of the time which soon turned into dating... Although I was VERY hesitant to admit that he was my boyfriend! Sorry bud!
Time went on... we broke up a few times and got over it. We were engaged on June 2 and married on August 18. Time really has flown by. We have had our ups and downs... sometimes it feels like more downs than anything but we have made it this far!
I love you Kalen! I am glad that I was running away from that weird guy so I could find you!
5 comments:
Ah that is such a fun and cute story its so crazy how things just work out huh!! Times flies cause its crazy to think that was THREE years ago OMG it seems like just yesterday you two hooked up but your such a cute couple with a SUPER cute little girl!! :)
Kalen is not too cute for you. (No offense to Kalen.) Your gorgeous. Don't be silly.
I don't think that I had ever heard that story. Cute. It really is crazy how time flies. It's weird to think that on the 22nd Jord and I will have been married for 4 years! P.S. It is a good thing that I didn't end up going to Pang town with you cuz we ended up taking Jax to the ER that night. Sorry again. We will have to go soon.
UVSC - The Love Connection!!!
That is so funny isn't it so wierd how things work out.
Post a Comment