10/6/08

I want my mommy!


If you asked ANYONE in my family about me opening up to ANYONE they would tell you that I am NOT one to share my feelings... well today I miss my mommy!

Since we have moved away from Panguitch I have missed my mom (and baby sis Jamie and daddy) a TON! Lately it has just been bad! Everytime we plan on going to Panguitch to see them things just don't work out!!! I have planned several weekends in a row to go home and ease my homesickness a bit and it has never worked out!

When we were living in Panguitch I was always talking to and visiting my mom. If there was something going on in town we went together cause the men were working or whatever. I miss that! I was also able to go watch Jamie in the things that she was involved in and I also was able to fill in the missing time that I missed out on with my dad was I was younger. Now I am too far away to just jump in the car and go. Too far for Kalen to even let me go alone and so I am stuck...

I know this is a weird post, but I just wanted my family to know that I miss them and I can't wait for the day that I convince Kalen to move me back to Southern Utah. The other day I told him that I was so desperate to move back that I'd live in Piute or Bryce Valley (not that I don't like those places or the people there, it would just be weird) Anyways... I am still here, cause we own a house and Kalen doesn't have a job any where else.

So... if anyone knows of anyone looking for a house to buy or rent and if anyone knows of a GREAT job for Kalen in southern Utah, let me know...

8 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

There is a place by us you can buy/rent!! COME ON it would be great what would be better then borrowing a cup of sugar from ME!?!!! :)

Mendy said...

I no I always miss my mom to and I only live and hour away but we are just so busy we never get home!!!

Oh ya I am so glad you are feeling the pain too. That was the worst week probably ever for sports and Jonny is just so sad and ya he is already talking about next season and what they need to do to win. I feel bad for the poor guys its been so long since they have won, and the season is so long but we will have to go to spring training or something in vegas have you guys ever gone????

Kimber said...

Mandy - It is so hard being away from home. I felt the same when I was away from my mom. What would we do without them? Love ya!

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

I am so with ya on this one! I go home every chance I get (even if it means just me and the kids). I call my mom about every other day if not every day. I know that if Jord could find as good of a job down south as he has up here we would move in a heart beat. I miss my mom and dad and our cute little town.

mjlamb's said...

What you can't leave Roosevelt... We would miss you to much here! Sorry that you are homesick... I will try and be a better neighbor so that you don't miss home so much... But I know sometimes you just need your parents!

Jason and Tabitha said...

You can't leave! What would I do without you? Who would I take all my food over to when I don't have anyone at my house to eat it all. It would be very sad to see you go!

Sylvia said...

I'm So sorry Mandy I feel so bad for you. Mom's are the BEST what would we do without them. I hope that you get to go home soon to see your MOM....

Meagan said...

I miss my mommy too! and my family and my friends (including YOU!) It's hard to be away from home. I look at pictures of bloggers from Cedar City and I miss home so much! I sometimes wonder what I'm doing here, I feel like I should be with hanging out with family or getting together with you and Kinsey for play dates- I miss that kind of stuff- I dont' know anyone out here very well with kids yet.