I got the files from Annette a while ago, but I have just gotten around to playing with them. I have picked my favorite picture to give to close family and friends, but I haven't picked the effect I like best....
I like the different color options... I just don't know which to use...
Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment with your favorite and why.
Don't you think Annette did an awesome job? I love the way the pictures turned out! SO SO cute! I can't handle it! It has been so much fun to look through them and play around with them in photoshop.... I wish I could make a living off of editting pictures! It's fun but I still have A LOT to learn!
~FAMILY- IF you want one then leave me a comment with your favorite color effect and I will print that one for you! That way you can have the one that you like best even if it's not the one I decide to print!


10 comments:
Sorry Mandy - I can't pick. You really can't go wrong with that picture because it is so stinkin cute... I was thinking blue.. then pink... then yellow... seriously... I am sorry - I am no help!
My faves are the orange and wall blue. She is such a cutie!
I like # 1, 2, and 12 I think that 12 brings out her cute personality and not so much focus on the color. But I love #1 I always love red!!! and the orange is cute to with the leaves
Ok I think my vote is #1 sorry for two comments
I like all the erth tones tht match the leaves, but my two favorites are 4 and 10. Those are really cute!
I like 3 and 10, the colors look good with the leaves in the background, but don't blend so much that you loose the bow and dress in the picture. Makes it look very fallish.
I like 1 or 2...I love photoshop! So fun! She is such a cutie!
I like #4 cause that's the one I got and its really cute.
Was good to see you this weekend and to give Kinsey a big hug. She looked so cute in her Halloween costume at the volleyball games.
Love ya and can't wait to see all of you at Thanksgiving.
I vote # 1 or two they are FUN fall colors and go good with the leaves!!
#11 is my favorite! But then again, your baby looks absolutely VERY CUTE in any color!
Have a great day guys!
Andrea
Post a Comment