9/10/08

Say Cheese!



Kinsey's new favorite place to be is the couch. I am not sure why, but she has decided that it is way too much fun! Of course, she can't get up on her own, so she will climb up whoever is sitting on or near it. Tonight she was especially entertained on the couch! She was hilarious! This above pictures is of her right when I got out the camera... She stopped crawling around, sat still and when I said, "Smile Kinsey", this is what she gave me! How stinking adorable is that? I REALLY need to get some professional pictures taken of her soon!

This is of her trying to crawl from me. She is so funny! She loved this game on the couch!




But when we have to take her off the couch, she gets REALLY upset... like REALLY! I know, she is a little spoiled... We are working on that!

5 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

She is SO stinking CUTE!! :)

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Wow Mandy, she really is gorgeous. I love her cheesy little grin!

Katie Dotson said...

It had not to spoil someone as "stinking" cute as Kins!

Anonymous said...

Kins is getting to that fun age
Can't wait to see you all next weekend.
Love Ya

Emily said...

So cute! She's getting so big! Of course, I only know from pics, but I can still tell, lol.