While staying at one of the resorts where you can rent a cabin, Jeff got injured while in the shower. The WRONG light bulb was installed in the shower and it exploded while he was in there! It is lucky it wasn't worse than this! It could have shattered in his face!
We were all in the family room when we heard Jeff call for dad, pretty panicked. We all new that something was wrong so we went running to the bathroom... plus some of us heard a pop!
He only let Dad in (cause he was naked!) but eventually we all ended up in the bathroom when he was covered with a towel. We slowly started taking the glass pieces off of him and as we did his skin would come off with it!

This is his back right after and it does not do justice to how bad he was burned. Needless to say we still had a fun time. The resort send us a basket to say "sorry" they should have comped our entire stay and then we could have said that Jeff took one for the team!




7 comments:
Oh my goodness. That is so awful. I'm so glad he was ok. That is scary. Holy cow. They definitely should have gave you the whole stay free plus the basket.
I remember when this happened but I forgot how BAD it was. IT was a lot worse then the pictures show. Poor Jeff!
Wow, that's scary!! I think I'll be double checking my bulbs, I just put some in.... yikes!!
I still remember hearing Jeff scream "DAD ONLY...come here...FAST!" We couldn't figure out why he just wanted dad!
Remember that day how we didn't get to take the kiddos swimming since it was raining. We ended up letting them play in the master tub and in that same shower in their suits instead! I would have FREAKED if they would have been in there when the bulb exploded.
That is Terrable I cant believe they only gave you a basket... So Kinsey loving the couch Quade loves it to that's so funny we play the same game with him trying to get away from us on the couch. She is so CUTE I cant believe how fast they are growing up...
I kinda figured that was why you had called. We just got talking about other things. Thanks you are a great friend. So I am going to Pang town tomorrow. If by chance you are going down let me know. Jord has a big test on Saturday and needs a quiet house to study. I will be giong home on Saturday cuz I have to be here for the Primary Program on Sunday. Love ya hope to see you soon.
Hey Mandy,
Why didn't you get those sexy pants on melon days. I really liked them :):):)
Kelly and I have a blog too. It is kellyandcharle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment