9/5/08

Kalen's Birthday Weekend!

Ok... So as you already know we had Kalen's family come stay for the weekend to celebrate his birthday. The fun began on Friday night when we went to the park for BBQed hot dogs and hamburgers and to give Kalen his AWESOME cake! (I will tell you more about the cake designer in a future post!) Obviously, he LOVED his cake!

We had a really big crowd: Stan, Teri, Ryan, Tristen, Nathan, Rylee, Carrie, Kelly, Kylie, Zach, Jeff, Jen, Ashton, Dallen, Katie, Jeremy and Jason, Tabitha and Hailey (our awesome neighbors!)
I love this picture (nice photography skills Tabitha!) Ashton was trying to help Kalen blow them out!
Saturday the guys all woke up and went to 9 holes of golf and they had a lot of fun.

All of the Parsons Cuties, except little Allie! We sure wished they would have been able to come!

After golfing we all got ready and headed for Vernal to visit the Dinosaur Museum and then planned on going swimming at the Rec. Center.


This pretty much sums up Kinseys museum experience. She doesn't really care for it!
I wasn't the best photographer, but I tried to get a few good pictures of all of the kids.
Kylie and Grandma Teri during the video the museum shows. When the lights went out, Nathan asked for popcorn! Too cute!
What a cute little man! Zach!
Kylie and Nathan touching a REAL dinosaur bone!
Kalen helping Kylie with a trivia game about dinosaurs.
I was supposed to get a picture of the kiddos with the dinosaur in the background. Obviously I didn't do a very good job!
Again, I was supposed to get the dinosaur in the background, but the kids are just too cute not to zoom in on- right?
All in all it was a GREAT weekend! I know that it meant a lot to Kalen to have his family come and visit and celebrate his birthday! Thanks guys for coming! We'll see ya all at Melon Days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was a fun weekend. Thanks for inviting us all. Like Kylie said camping only indoors. See you Melon Days.
Love Gma