9/25/08

Update...

I know it has FOREVER since I have made a post... welll here is a little update of what we have been up to lately. Kinsey LOVES her Baby Einstein dolls... she has all five; Rocket, June, Annie, Quincy and Leo. She normally gets REALLY cold cause she snuggles with her blanket instead of using it for what it is for... So... Kalen thought, "Let's let her sleep with one of her dolls" Isn't this pictures sweet? Kinsey, Cooper, Hailey and I spend a lot of time alone at my house. One day I put Cooper in a tutu and a crown (picture to come soon!) so I guess this is my pay back... Katie dressed Kinsey like a little boy. I think it's cute.. Don't you think Kalen and I will have cute little boys someday... down the road... like a LONG way down the road?
Kalen and I traveled to Panguitch a couple weekends ago so we could attend the temple with my Aunt Pam and her family. They did the temple work for my Uncle Jay who passed away last year from cancer. Only a short while after he passed away Aunt Pam was diagnosed with breast cancer (she is the cute one in the middle) She has had a LONG and hard year... But she has accomplished a lot! It was so neat to sit in the temple with her and her family as they were sealed for time and ALL eternity! There was such a special spirit there and I am so glad that we took the time and gas money to go! I cried a lot but because I was so happy! I am so proud to say that Pam Lewis is my aunt! She has been through a lot! She is one of the strongest ladies I know and I love her SO much!
The Lewis Family- An Eternal Family!
After the temple we rushed to watch Jamie in a volleyball tournament and barely made it for the championship game! Everyone was surprised to see Panguitch in the championship as they were the ONLY 1A team there! They did so awesome even though they got 2nd place!
Kinsey's new favorite smile... I LOVE IT! And isn't Jamie cute? Even after playing in a volleyball game!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinsey is a doll. Let's get together next time you guys are up here!

Jeff and Jen said...

Oh, all of those stories are so sweet. I love the cuddling picture, so girly. I wish we could have been at the temple, I would have been crying with you. And Jaime awesome job, 2nd place.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

So your having a boy SOON!?!? You guys were in Panguitch and to St. George and we NEVER got a phone call :( LOVE YOU TOO! :) JK how are you guy doing? BTW Kens is SO cute especially with that doll!