It all started when Kalen bought my engagement ring at Payne Diamonds in Provo. We thought we were getting a good deal... we thought! Come to find out... he really cheated us!
We started with problem after problem with the ring. It was re-sized TOO small and the owner of Payne Diamonds refused to believe us! FINALLY he re-sized it to the right size BUT when we got it back it had been worn to almost paper thin around the back of the band. We weren't around Provo so we took it in to another jeweler and they told us that not only was the workmanship TERRIBLE, but they had left off the stamp (this indicates the gold quality or something!) We called him to try and get our money back to get a new ring and he was horrid! I left crying! He was so rude! They did, sort of, fix the band, but that didn't last long.
Recently the ring has been cutting me! Seriously! It has worn a sharp edge and has been cutting my finger! So I have been forced not to wear it until we could find a way to get it fixed.
Ok... so there is the first part....
Anyways, as you may already know we went to Salt Lake for the weekend. I told Kalen that he could go to the golf store and pick out a new club for an anniversary gift from me. Well, he spent $200 on ONE club! I was seriously so shocked! I had NO idea that they cost that much! Needless to say I gave Kalen a hard time for buying such an expensive anniversary gift!

We then went to get Kinsey and then he headed back to Salt Lake... huh?
Well, he surprised me and took me to the mall to get something worked out for my ring. I didn't know what was going on but I knew that I was going to get my ring fixed.
We ended up at Schubach Jewelers in the Fashion Place Mall and had the BEST ladies helping us! Mindy and Deena! Seriously this ladies bent over backwards for us! They really sympathized with our situation and wanted to help us however they could.
After punching some numbers Kalen ended up buying me a new ring! I couldn't believe it and it is SO gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
This is SO much better than a golf club!!!
So... if you are in the market for ANY type of new jewelry go see Mindy and Deena at Schubach Jewelers in the Fashion Place Mall! Seriously! Even if you are in Southern, Utah it is worth your drive! Ask for those two ladies and if they aren't there you might want to consider going back when they are! Heck! Maybe you should call and find out when they work before you plan to trip! They are the best! We are so happy with the new ring and we are so glad that we were able to work with people that we can trust!
Thank you Kalen for the BEST anniversary gift ever! I LOVE YOU!!!
9 comments:
Its georgous how FUN!! What a sweetheart!! You've been bag tagged!
You are one lucky girl!! It is really pretty. Happy Anniversary!
Nice BLING!
What a good title for your post!! I would say HOLY COW!!! It is beautiful. That a boy Kalen!
That's great!! Happy anniversary! I can't believe it has already been two years. Nice suprise Kalen.
You are right it is way better than a golf club.
Wow nice bling! I love it Mand, it is sooooo georgeous. Hmmm...I'm a little jealous. I am so glad that you don't have to worry about problems with your ring anymore!
Love the new ring. I am also glad that you are over the drama of the previous one.
Nice ring! Lucky girl! Happy Anniversary!
I love your new ring mandy- it's so gorgeous. Except now we have one less thing in common:0)! Our rings used to be so similar. But I'm so glad you finally got a good ring that you could actually wear. I miss you too a lot!!! StoryTellers just sent me some picture from company parties and stuff and they sent me two pictures of us when we were both pregnant. It made me miss those days and you! luv ya!
Post a Comment