
As some of you may already know I work for a scrapbook supply designer who is located in good ole Panguitch! Her name is Miriam and her company is called Collage Press. She is AWESOME! She has the best designs and is a GREAT person to work for.
I am putting this post in hopes that some ladies (or guys I guess) who have AWESOME paper crafting skills will apply for the design team with Collage Press. Follow this link www.collagepress.typepad.com for more information and be sure to submit your application soon! This is a GREAT opportunity for anyone who loves paper crafting.
You don't have to be a scrapbooking... Any paper crafitng project ideas are great! BE SURE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
2 comments:
Hi! This is Gabi, thank you so much for helping me with my blog!
Mandy,
I absolutely love the new ring! It is beautiful! Congrats on 4 years!
Love Morgan
Post a Comment