Lately Kalen has been the best at writing a post about how much he loves me and it really melts my heart! I just wanted to put a post on here to tell him how much I love him and to tell him Happy Anniversary! Two years today! Can you believe it???
Kalen and I met on October 13, 2005. I was running from a crazy guy that wanted to take me out and my friend Monique told me that we should go over to the baseball apartment where her friend (Kalen) lived. When we left I told Mo that I would like to get to know him. Well after the weekend, my phone rang and it was him! He has brought me a watermelon from Green River and we started hanging out that week. I guess after that it is all history cause it wasn't too much longer that we were dating...
and then engaged on June 2, 2006...
and married on August 18, 2006!
We had an awesome honeymoon! It was short but fun! We had to get back so Kalen could start school in Cedar. We lived in a LITTLE basement apartment by the school for a few months and then moved to a new townhome across town.
While living there I found out that I was pregnant. I took a test at 3 in the morning and I brought it in to show Kalen. Well, he was half asleep and really had no idea what the little pink lines even meant... well, needless to say when it hit him, he wasn't sleeping so sound anymore! I guess you could say he hasn't slept that good since! He took really good care of me throughout my pregnancy! The kitchen made me sick so he did all of the cooking and dish washing the first few months and he even painted my toe nails!
I wasn't going to post this picture, but I wanted to thank Kalen for loving me even when I looked like this! YIKES!
On our first anniversary, August 18, 2007, we were sealed together as a family for time and all eternity! It was such an amazing day! We took out our endowments right before the sealing and it was so neat. We were able to go through with my little brother who left on his mission shortly after! It was so awesome! I am so thankful to have you forever Kalen!
LOVE this temple! It's gorgeous!
After a LONG wait Kinsey arrived on November 24, 2007. An 8 lb 9 oz BEAUTIFUL baby girl!
Our family!
Over the last two years a lot has changed! We have moved from 6 different homes, 3 different cities, finally buying our first home in Roosevelt! We have had a baby... we have learned so much and I am so thankful for you Kalen! You are the best Daddy and husband I could ever ask for! Thanks for all you do for our family! I LOVE YOU!!!
I wasn't going to post this picture, but I wanted to thank Kalen for loving me even when I looked like this! YIKES!
On our first anniversary, August 18, 2007, we were sealed together as a family for time and all eternity! It was such an amazing day! We took out our endowments right before the sealing and it was so neat. We were able to go through with my little brother who left on his mission shortly after! It was so awesome! I am so thankful to have you forever Kalen!
LOVE this temple! It's gorgeous!
After a LONG wait Kinsey arrived on November 24, 2007. An 8 lb 9 oz BEAUTIFUL baby girl!
Our family!
Over the last two years a lot has changed! We have moved from 6 different homes, 3 different cities, finally buying our first home in Roosevelt! We have had a baby... we have learned so much and I am so thankful for you Kalen! You are the best Daddy and husband I could ever ask for! Thanks for all you do for our family! I LOVE YOU!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment