
Well, today (Monday, September 1) is Kalen's 26th birthday! We have already been celebrating his birthday during this whole weekend. We had his family (except one brother, his wife and baby girl) here at our house. It was pretty much like camping for all of them but I KNOW that Kalen appreciated everyone coming!
We really don't have much planned for his actual birthDAY. I think we both will enjoy having a day to sleep in and just spend together and I am sure that he will love not having to work!
I will post some pictures of this weekend with The Parsons Clan later but I wanted to put a post to tell Kalen how much I love him! He is truly my best friend and I don't know what I would do without his love and support! He is such a great husband and daddy! Kinsey really adores her daddy! Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a great day!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kalen!
We had a fun weekend and was glad that we got to see almost everyone in the family. Hope you have a great day and will see you in a few weeks at Melon Days.
Love ya
Mom & Dad
Happy Birthday Kalen! We had a really fun time with you guys and the others from the family that came! Hope you have a good day...especially since you don't have to work!
Happy B-day kalen!!! I love your guys blog- so cute. Mandy- of course you know how extremely elated and overjoyed I'd be if you came to visit!! I miss you so so much and Jase misses his girlfriend. It would be so fun to have you guys. Luv ya!!
Mandy... seriously.. you have the cutest blog! You are amazing. You don't know how many people have commented oh my header! Happy BDay to Kalen!! He is still a young pup! Hope things are well for your family and no... we haven't sold the house yet!! I guess I won't start getting nervous until November. It's only been on the market for 4 weeks!
Hey. Happy Late Birthday Kalen. I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to link your blog on our blog (clintcoralie.blogspot.com) if you don't mind. Let me know how you are. Are you all going to Melon Days?
Happy Birthday Kalen, and thanks for having us all to your house. It was fun to get to spend time with everyone. See you at Melon Days.
Post a Comment