7/30/08

She's my best friend!!

Ok so Mandy is downstairs watching her favorite show right now, so I think it will give me just enough time to put in a quick post. Lately I have been working late and haven't been getting home till after 7, and my wife has been really supportive of me. I just wanted to tell her Thanks for all that she does. I have so much time to think while I am at work and I just miss Mand and kins so much while I am gone. Mandy has a full time job in itself with taking care of kins and taking care of the house and also finding time each day to put in hours on her own job over the net. I just wanted to tell you Mandy that you are truely my BEST FRIEND!! and I am so thankful for everything that you do for me and us. My heart has just been so full today with so many wonderful memories of us, thats why I posted so I could tell you thankyou and also put a pic so you can think back to this great memorie we had at UV together. (ok so everyone probably thinks that I am in trouble or something and sucking up to her to make it better, ha no I just wanted to thank my wife and let her know I love her so much. I stopped in at the store today and thought it would be awesome to get her some flowers, and sadly I didnt have enough money in my wallet after buying the groceries that we needed. So in all my creativeness this is my flowers to you honey!!) I love you,
kalen


4 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Thanks so much honey! I love you!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

You two are SO SO stinking cute!! That was SO sweet its good to know when someone cares about you even though you alread know!!

Katie Dotson said...

AAWWWWWW! How cute! I'm not jealous at all! NO WAY! Ok...Maybe just a little. What a sweet thing to do. Kalen and Mandy sittin in a tree! Ah... You know the rest.

Emily said...

I agree with Katie completely! Why don't you have a talk with Eliot Kalen! So sweet how much your husband loves you Mandy!