Ok... So I have done a lot of DVD slideshows in the past and have normally just done them as a gift or service. I LOVE doing them and have started making more for myself as well. Well, I am wanting to start saving some extra money for a fun vacation for Kalen, Kinsey and I and decided that this would be the perfect project for me!
These slideshow DVDs are perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, family reunions, vacations and even as memories of loved ones that have passed away.
I want to know what you all think...Would you pay for something like this???
I put a survey on my sidebar.. so be SURE to vote!
This is what I am thinking about offering...
My base price will be $65 for the first 100 pictures and $10 for each additional 25 pictures. You can pick the songs that you want on your DVD and can send me the music files you want to use or I can purchase and download them for additional costs. A slideshow with 100 pictures will need about 4-5 songs.
With the base price, you will receive one copy of the completed DVD... Any additional copies will cost $10/copy.
The DVDs are GREAT quality and a custom DVD label will be printed directly onto the DVD (no sticker labels!) Each completed DVD will come in a DVD case (the size of the standard DVDs!) with a custom printed insert!
Send me your photos
*digital photos can be uploaded onto a file sharing site where I can access them
*If you need me to scan them for you... you will need to send them to me in the mail.
*Additional $5/20 pictures scanned
*You can also email the pictures to me or send me a disc
If you are interested in having me make one for you, let me know by emailing me at eezmac@gmail.com or leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you! You won't regret spending the money on something like this...
Thanks!!!
3 comments:
Great idea!! The one you did for Lane and I was SO good Good luck!
What a great idea! Good Luck:0)
Hey guys!!! Your little girls is such a doll!!! Last time we saw you I think you were just barely expecting! Crazy! How are you doing these days??
Post a Comment