My super talented and super cute cousin Jenni has just started her own business making clothes for little girls (sizes 6 months-girls 9/10). She is honeslty awesome! Check out her web site and place an order! She designs a different style that I am sure you will LOVE!
Also check out her blog. I think she will have a lot of fun stuff going on there as well, plus more pictures of the cute outfits that she has been designing!
3 comments:
Yes, Mandi kinda weird and freakish! No, just kidding.. Um that's kinda cool you found us, I looked at your blog and wow! How time flies..we were all just in High School- I do remember you, it's not really hard with little
1A Schools is it? I think you are my age?? um yah, we live by Pelican Lake-I'm not sure if you know where that is? Right in between Roosevelt and Vernal towards the Bookcliffs- well, you daughter is cute cute.. I can't believe you two had a baby wow! About V-ball, I am already playing with a team.. but maybe we'll see ya when we play ya?? I'm not very good, but it's good excerise right? Okay, after a novel Tell Kalen I said "HI" your guys are all just a cute little family!
Hey YOU!! Your baby girl is getting SO big she is so stinking cute!! How fun!! You need to come visit or visa versa! How is Kalen liking his job??
Mandy, Thanks so much for the post! Your are awesome. You can also give out the 30% coupon code jjc08. Coupon is good from August 9th - 31st.
Post a Comment