The other day, I put Kinsey down for a nap. I normally give her 15 minutes or so and then check on her to make sure she is sleeping. Well, on this particular day, I checked on her and saw her sleeping in this position... I am not sure how comfy it is, but it must have been good cause she slept for 3 hours!
9 comments:
That is too funny- how cute is she!!! I hope you are doing well. Happy 8th month b-day to Kinsey. I really miss you Mands and I'm not sure if we'll get the chance to see you guys before we take off. I want to see you so bad!!! I am leaving August 13th. If I don't see ya before then- you must promise to come to see us in Boston in the next four years-k??? Luv ya- meag
Just wait until you find her naked! That's always fun!
That is so funny! I find Rylee with her butt up in the air! Funny little girls! It was fun to have you guys stay for a night!!
I love your blog! Kinsey is so cute! We need get together soon!
that is so funny.. it doesnt look comfy..
im pretty sure my blog will show up after leaving my message..
my husbands grandpa is a Bulkley, i wonder if our families are some how related.
we should look into that some more.. and who's blog did you find me on?
hope all is well!
How cute! I think finding your kids in funny sleeping positions or sweet ones or just looking at them sleeping period is when you just forget about all the naughty and stressful things they put you through and fall completely in love with them all over again.
so i already left a comment on here, but what is your email address? i didnt realize that our little girls are soo close in age and that we didnt get married that off from each other..
and who's blog did you find my blog on?
How cute. Kids can sleep anywhere. Well, some of them..... my Ali can sleep anywhere & has fallen asleep in some really interesting places.
good girl get those legs up and your ass open and let mecum in your ass, not deep enough to hurt you just so you can see how good it feels to have a mancum in you
Post a Comment