
I know this pictures is yucky but I had to put a post about my Dad and his accident today.
First of all, I am SO thankful that he is ok. I know that he could have been hurt a lot worse and I am glad that he is ok! I love you Dad!
Here is the story behind this really yucky picture! Lately he has been hauling cattle (loading them in the diesel and then unloading them at their destination) Well, a BULL kicked a fence and the fence hit my Dad in the face... He should have gone to the hospital right then but he is a very dedicated man and kept working til he could stop and have someone else take the load. (Seriously, this man is a VERY hard worker!)
My mom came and picked him up in Payson and then they went STRAIGHT to a very good dentist. They did X-rays and found that 5 teeth were knocked out and he has about 6 months of oral surgery and repairs ahead. We were all really worried about facial fractures and breaks, but luckily there were NO breaks! He had to have stitches below his lip, but he is doing ok...
I am not sure if I should have posted this picture, but I am planning on getting my blog printed into a book as a journal type thing so I wanted to include this.
I love you Daddy! I hope you get feeling better soon!
5 comments:
OMG that picture made me hurt. I feel so bad but I'm glad you posted the picture and let us in on the story! I hope all goes well keep us updated!
Oh how horrible. That picture is terrible but I am sure its 10 times as bad in real life. I hope he gets through everything ok.... good thing he was not hurt worse. :(
I'm glad you got a picture, because I wanted to see. It just makes it that much worse. Poor Grandpa Jimmy.
Oh wow!!! I sure hope he is ok. Sorry that happened!!!
Yikes! I knew before I read this it was gonna be from a cow! He is amazing for sticking to his work! Good luck with all the surgeries, ouch!
Post a Comment