I was saving these new pictures onto my computer and I thought, "where did my little baby go?" Kinsey looks like such a little (bald) girl to me in these pictures... I just can't believe it!Weight: 19 lbs 10 1/2 oz.- 93%
Height: 27 1/2 in.- 75%
What a BIG girl!
The dr asked a bunch of questions about what she can and cannot do... I was able to say yes to all of the questions about her development and he told me that she is ahead of her age group in that area. She can:Sit straight up
Get to her belly from sitting up
Grasp toys with both hands
Reaches for mommy or daddy or whoever else she wants at the time
She has 8 teeth
Knows her name
Pull herself forward
Push herself backward
Roll both directions (and fast!)
Play Patty-Cake (My new favorite game!)
There's a lot she can do! It's been so fun to watch her as she gains new skills each and every day!


6 comments:
She must be part athlete and part athlete. She is so pretty. We can't wait to see you soon Kins!
Kinsey is such a happy baby and it was fun seeing you yesterday. Hope you are feeling better.
We love you
Gma & Gpa
Thats is what I wonder all the time too where has the time gone. It is so crazy how fast it goes. Where do you do your scrapbook on herritage makers it is way cute
I love your etsy site- way cute idea! you are so creative Mands!!!! Kinsey is of course beautiful! When can I see you guys????? Miss you too much!
WOW she is growing up SO fast! She is DARLING!! But you know she is aging you LOL JK!
Post a Comment