6/15/08

Etsy


Before Kinsey was born, I bought a bunch of stuff so I could make and sell baby hair bows and headbands. Well... I haven't ever sold anything BUT I have used a lot of it for Kinsey (she has over 30 bows and flowers!) Anyways, Kalen and I decided it was time to do something with it all so I set up an etsy shop. There are only a few things on there right now, but I am hoping to have a few more as soon as I see if I can actually sell things there! My etsy shop is kinseygirlcreations.etsy.com So... Check it out!
Poor little Kinsey is my model and wasn't too thrilled about having to take pictures! Maybe I will be able to get more another day! Sorry Kins!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Mandy - I love all your cute creative stuff. I really need some advise on how to put something cute at the top of my blog like you have. Any suggestions?

Jeff and Jen said...

Ya, she doesn't look very excited about posing. Your bows are so cute, if only I had a girl. I don't think Jeff would like Dallen to wear those things.

Gaylene said...

Cute bows Mandy! Poor Kinsey, she'll be a really good model for you another day!

Good Luck!