6/23/08

She's going to kill me!!

Ok so I (Kalen) have been giving Mandy a hard time because she hasn't put any new pictures up on the blog for awhile. I just think its fun to come home from work and see what creative things she has put on the blog. So I decided to put in a post to surprise her. I'm going to add a few pics from our past that I enjoy looking at to bring back our sweet memories.




First I'll start right off with embarrassing for ya(if I spelled that right). Mandy bought me a new church outfit and to my surprise she tried it on before I even got to, just goes to show she's even hott in boys clothes!!
This is of us at Miss Utah. Man I was nervous. This was about a month and a half before we got married and I was so stinkin nervous watching her. (To be honest I didn't want her to win because I wanted to get married insted).



Ok so enough with the embarrassing photos. I really love this picture. I believe it was our first picture ever taken together. This was taken the day she took me home to meet her family for the first time. I still have this picture in my wallett of us. I still remember the day as if it were yesterday. It didn't take me long after I met her to know that I wanted to marry her. It was great. (oh and this was also the day of our first kiss) hehe


Ok here is the last picture. Mandy is seriously the best. She's the best mother and for sure the best wife. I love you babe and look forward to making many more memories with you.


SHE'S ONE HOTT MOMMA!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Seriously, how sweet was that! Eric would have not a clue what to do. I sometimes wonder if he knows we have a blog!!! That was awesome!

Katie Dotson said...

AWWWW!!!! How sweet! Kalen + Mandy = True Love & Kinsey!

Morgan Eliason said...

That post was seriously so cute! Good Job Kalen!

Jeff and Jen said...

Is he trying to make up for something? Just kidding. That was really sweet.

Westwood Family said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I'm with Jessica up above, Spencer wouldn't have a clue how to do any of it. So sweet!

ALICIA said...

You are so lucky! That was really cute.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

OMG how stinking CUTE!! Kalen you did a GREAT JOB that was SWEET! :)