OK, so maybe I am a little prejudice, but Kinsey is so sweet!!! She rarely cries and when she does, we know that there must be something wrong! Lately she has been a little fussy so I figured it was either an ear infection or her teeth. I stuck my CLEAN finger in her mouth to find three teeth coming out! THREE! Thus far she has only had bottom teeth, but the new 3 are all on the top! My mom says maybe she'll be ready for corn on the cob this summer...ha ha!But really, she is so sweet! When she first falls asleep she sighs and coos and it is SO darling! When she wakes up she is always SO happy to see me! She kicks and wiggling and grins so big! She seriously melts my heart!!!
Kinsey also LOVES to give kisses...but it is a little painful for me! She gets SO excited about it that she grabs the hair along the back of my neck and pulls me close to her! She holds SO tight to my hair it is hard to get her grip loose! But those slobbery kisses are SO worth it! I love you Kinsers!
8 comments:
Mandy she is so adorable. She always looks really happy. Thanks again for doing my blog template. I love it.
She is so pretty! We miss Kinsey so much! She teeths like her cousins do...all at once.
Oh yeah, and I LOVE the new blog design!
Mandy thanks for commenting its always fun to get updated on everyones lives. your little girl is so dang cute, love all the teeth Wrigley was that way to so many teeth. I am going to add you to my friends if thats ok. Its so crazy how you find people on here. Where do you live?? Thanks for that photographer I will check her out
She looks adorable as always. Your blog is cute too.
Hey- when is the balloon festival? Your blog is looking so cute. I love this picture of Kinsey. Believe it or not Jase doesn't have any teeth yet- He's a lot like Kinsey though- very happy so when he is fussy I know something is up- I thought he might be getting some teeth a few weekends ago- but they went back down. It looks like it could be a long road with this kid. he also loves to give kisses and pulls my hair the same way-ouch, but you are right, it's worth it to see them smile at you and cover you in slobbery kises:0)!
Kinsey is SOOOOO cute!!! Kamie, Jen and I have just been looking at all of her pictures :O)
We need your updated address so we can get your StoryTellers packs sent up to you!!
Mandy, Landon and I were just looking at your blog and wanted to tell you that your baby is so pretty! She has the cutest smile!
Post a Comment