6/5/08

Flourish Photography

Ok, so I am going to do a little advertising for my friend Jessica... She lives in southern utah and is awesome at what she does! She just graduated in Graphics Design and is also starting to do photography. She is just getting started but is AWESOME! Check out her blog! If you are in southern utah and need some pictures taken, give her a call! For a GREAT price she will take a ton of pictures, edit them with really neat effects and then hand you a disc... that's right- the rights are all yours! I think that is SO much better than only being able to order from them (kiddie kandids...yuck!) Here's her link... http://flourishphoto.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Mandy! Of coarse I remember you! That is so crazy how you find people on this blog stuff! Your little girl is so darn cute! Congratulations on having a baby by the way! Glad you found me!

Tristen said...

Mand! I love your friend's photography!! We need our family's pictures taken desperately and the kids for their birthdays so I am BUMMED that she lives in Southern Utah! Darn it! I am still trying to find someplace to do it...so frustrating to find someone good and resonable who would give you the rights!!!

Toni said...

Hey Mandy, I found you blog on Amanda's and I am loving your baby girl. She is perfect! Just thought I would stop in and say hi! Looks like your doing good!

Sylvia said...

I love your friends pictures. I'm going to have her do our family pictures when Dusty gets home from summer camp. Thank You!!!

Jessica McAllister said...

Mandy thanks so much for the advertisement! Call me soon and we can schedule.

Jessica McAllister said...

Oh and your little girl is getting so big, Derek and I looked at your blog and he commented on how cute your little girl is. She is absolutely adorable.