Ok... so Nathan and Rylee's birthdays are 6 days apart so Tris & Ryan had a joined party for them and invited the family. We were able to go and glad we did! Nathan was SO funny and SO excited about all of the gifts! The above picture shows perfectly how he was with EVERY gift! He was excited no matter what it was! He said some really funny expressions as he opened gifts... "LOOK!" "Wow!" "Oh my cow!" (That one is my favorite!) Happy 3rd Birthday Nathan!
Rylee is such a sweet little baby! The above gift was the first that she (Tristen) opened. She loved it and wanted to play with it the rest of the time! She is such a cutie and I can't believe that she is already 1! She didn't get into it like Nathan, but I think she enjoyed watching her big brother!
Kylie and Grandpa... Cute picture huh???
Zachary is 5 weeks old! He is so sweet and precious! He is having a little trouble eating so I think his mommy and daddy are in need of some rest! He is now the size that Kinsey was at one week so when I held him I felt like I was holding a barely born baby! He is a very alert little guy!On the way home from the party I saw a dead moose on the side of the road! It was so HUGE and weird to see because I haven't ever seen one! Then, I saw some cars in front of us hitting their brakes, not like fast, but like they were looking for something... we looked over and saw a moose walking about 20 yards from the road! It was SO neat! It was really big, like bigger than a horse! It was the biggest animal I have seen in the wild! They are kind of weird though, they are lurpy and awkward, but I hear that they are really mean! I was so excited that I woke up Kinsey! OOPS!!!
4 comments:
Hey YOU!! I cannot believe how big your baby is!! She is a doll tho! I still don't get the tag thing.....I'm an idiot!!
Okay, I will do the tag just give me a little bit...haha My mom and sister both gave me a hard time because you blogged about the birthday party before I did. Oopps but thanks for saving me sometime! Thanks for coming this weekend too! I hope you got your good dinner!
Your page is so cute! I wish I was as creative and talented as you!
Mandy I do love my blog template. Thank you so much for doing it for me. I am so glad you posted these birthday pictures since it took my sister a few days too. Thanks again.
Post a Comment